Become a volunteer
Please apply to volunteer with Environment Hamilton by filling out the following form.
Your support helps us work towards a city that is a carbon-neutral community with secure local food sources, sustainable transportation, and healthy, clean air, water and land!
We also welcome people of all abilities and ages, including young people, and proposals for service projects.
Note: In the COMMENTS section of the application below, it would be helpful if you could let us know:
- the best days and times you're available to volunteer,
- how often you would like to volunteer (e.g. once per week)
- how long you'll be available to volunteer with us,
- if you are interested in any particular Environment Hamilton projects,
- a brief description of particular skills, experiences and abilities that you offer, and
- what volunteer activities interest you the most (e.g. field data collection, office work, helping at public events, communications, other)